Sometimes you need a police check in a hurry and cannot wait 20 working days (4 weeks) so we can help you out. You do not need to be an International Working Holidays client to obtain this service. We have it available for our clients but it's also available to you.
Reasons for needing an urgent police check are;
- Job Application that requires a Criminal Record check (put yourself at the front of the queue)
- Camp America visa application if you have a DUI
- J1 Visa application if you have a DUI
- Canada Working Holiday Visa application
- UK Working Holiday visa application
- Other overseas via applications as needed
- CV Check
- Overseas job - International Criminal Record Check (NZ portion)
The Police Check Results (PDF) are emailed to you. You have an option when completing the application to have a hard copy mailed to you by MOJ as well - but this will add to the service turnaround as it relies on NZ Post to deliver by mail.
We can not guarantee that all Embassies will accept the third party MOJ check fro visa applications - but we have had clients use this for Canada and USA successfully.
A third party check means we apply on your behalf - the results are addressed to us but have your results listed. This check is also subject the Clean Slate Act as are all criminal record requests from the Ministry of Justice unless otherwise requested for exemption. We cannot perform non Clean Slate Requests as priority third party.
Gold - 3 working days
Silver - 10 working days
Bronze - 15 working days